July 2012 Letter to the editor
Welcome to the June issue of Progress Notes
"Supporting cost/benefit analysis is especially important in this time of diminishing health care dollars," notes Bill Piepgrass, M.D., F.A.C.S., in his letter to the editor regarding our recent story on the da Vinci Single-Site Cholecystectomy procedure.
Welcome to the May issue of Progress Notes
– In our June issue we hear from our new Department Chair, Dr. Paul Hester.
Welcome to the April issue of Progress Notes
– Welcome to the May issue of Progress Notes. This month we continue to discuss our efforts to prepare for the e-
Health go-live in the fall.
Welcome to the March issue of Progress Notes
– If you have been living under a rock, it may be a surprise to you that the date is rapidly approaching when physician documentation via e-Health will “go-live” here at LGH. For the rest of us, now is the time to begin to get ready.
Welcome to February's edition of Progress Notes
– Thanks for your continued support of Progress Notes; indeed readership continues to grow at a fast pace.
Welcome to Progress Notes
– Welcome to the February issue of Progress Notes. This month we continue our series welcoming our new Department Chairs as they complete the approval process from the Board of Trustees.
Welcome to the December issue
– We are excited to bring to fruition the selection process for two of the new Department Chairs for LG Health.
– We would like to thank you for your readership for this first five months of the newly redesigned Progress Notes e-newsletter and website.
– Progress Notes continues to cover a wide range of topics that are of interest to members of the LGH Medical and Dental staff. Be sure to review Dr. Paul Casale's overview of the Clinical Integration initiatives that are underway at LGH. The new IVU, e-Health updates and summaries of medical staff activities are also stories of special interest.