Insurances Accepted at LG Health Physicians
Below is a list of insurance companies that currently participate with Lancaster General Health Physicians:
- Aetna Health, Inc.
- Amerihealth Administrators, Inc.
- Capital Blue Cross / Capital Advantage Insurance Co.
- ChoiceCare Network of Humana
- CIGNA Healthcare of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Community Behavioral Health Network (Lancaster General Psychiatric Associates only)
- Coventry Health Care National Network
- Devon Health Services
- EHP, Inc. (formerly Educators Health Partners)
- First Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Great West Health Plan
- HealthAmerica/HealthAssurance Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross (excluding HMO)
- Independence Blue Cross (includes HMO)– effective 9/1/2009
- InterGroup Services (includes BeechStreet – effective 1/11/2008
- Keystone Health Plan Central (excluding Lancaster General Psychiatric Associates)
- Keystone Health Plan Eas – effective 9/1/2009
- Magellan Behavioral Health (Lancaster General Psychiatric Associates only)
- MHNet Behavioral Health (Lancaster General Psychiatric Associates only) - effective 9/1/2008
- MultiPlan/Private Healthcare System – effective 5/1/2009
- OneNet PPO (formerly known as Alliance PPO – effective 2/1/2008
- Pacificare Behavioral Health (Lancaster General Psychiatric Associates only)
- Preferred Healthcare of Lancaster, Inc. (including UNITY and PPHN – PA Preferred Health Networks)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Quest Behavioral Health (Lancaster General Psychiatric Associates only)
- United Behavioral Health (Lancaster General Psychiatric Associates only)
- United Healthcare, Inc.
- Value Options (Lancaster General Psychiatric Associates only)
Medical Assistance Managed Care:
(Some Primary Care Practices may not be accepting new patients at this time.)
Medicare Advantage Contracted Plans:
AARP Medicare Complete
Aetna Golden Choice
Bravo Healt - effective 2/1/2010
Bravo Health Selec - effective 2/1/2010 (This product is for dual eligible members only)
Evercar - This product serves dual eligible members and those members residing in a skilled nursing facility.
Gateway Medicare Assured - This product is for dual eligible members only.
Geisinger Gold Classic
Geisinger Gold Preferred
Geisinger Gold Secur - A special needs plan for dual eligible members.
HealthAmerica AdvantraOne - A special needs plan for dual eligible members.
Highmark Freedom Blue
Humana/Choice Care Network
Secure Horizons Medicare Complete
Today's Options PP (through American Progressive Life & Health Insurance Co.) (effective 1/1/2009)
United Healthcare Group Medicare Advantage
United Healthcare Medicare Complete
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Dual Completer (formerly known as Unison Advantage Plus) - name change effective 1/1/2011 (GYN-Oncology Specialists and Arthritis and Rheumatology Specialists ONLY) - This product is for dual eligible members only.
NOTE: Dual eligible members are individuals who are entitled to Medicare Part A and/or Part B and are eligible for some form of Medicaid benefit.
Medicare Advantage Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) Plans:
(Some PFFS plans may no longer be offered in this area.
- Advantra Freedom
- Aetna Medicare Open Plan
- Bravo Health PFFS (effective 1/1/2009)
- CIGNA Medicare Access
- Geisinger Gold Open
- Geisinger Gold Reserve
- Highmark Freedom Blue PFFS
- Humana Gold Choice
- Humana Group Medicare Private Fee-For-Service
- Mennonite Mutual Aid Association - Team Care Advantage
- Mennonite Mutual Aid Association - Team Care Advantage Rx
- Secure Horizons Direct from Pacificare
- Select Advantage (an Independence Blue Cross PFFS Medicare Advantage plan)
- SmartValue PFFS (a plan offered by WellPoint / Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield)
- Sterling Option 1
- Today's Options (an America Progressive or Pyramid Life plan)
- Unicare Security Choice
- Wellcare PFFS