Ear, Nose & Throat
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) surgeons, also known as an Otolaryngologist, perform a variety of surgeries at Lancaster General Health to remedy chronic ear infections, sinus problems, sleep disorders, thyroid problems and other issues relating to the ear, nose and throat.
While most ENT surgeries are performed on an outpatient basis at Lancaster General Hospital or the Lancaster General Health Suburban Outpatient Pavilion, some require an overnight stay.
Otolaryngologists perform the following ENT surgeries at Lancaster General Health:
- Biopsy and treatment of head and neck cancers
- Functional endoscopic surgery
- Insertion and removal of inner ear tubes (primarily children)
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep disorders
- Stupendectomy (replace bone in the ear)
- Thyroid removal (complete or partial)
To find an Ear, Nose &Throat (Otolaryngology) physician, call 888-LGH-INFO (544-4636) or click here to use our online search.