If you need to travel from Lancaster to one of Penn Medicine's five Philadelphia locations, use these travel tips to get you there.
Taking the Train to Penn Medicine's Philadelphia Locations
Watch this video for easy step-by-step instructions:
Penn Medicine's Philadelphia Locations
A Concierge Liaison is available in Lancaster to assist patients with planning your travel to a Penn Medicine location in Philadelphia.
Traci Frantz, Concierge Liaison
Alternate Parking Locations and Transportation Options
If you'd rather not drive to the train station, you can take a taxi or a bus.
If the parking lot at the Lancaster train station is full, here are other alternate parking locations:
- Across the street from the train station
- Rate is $10/day or $40/week
- For more information call 717-471-3603
- Queen Street is the best option
- Most local streets are permit only parking
- Watch for no parking, street cleaning and any other signs restricting parking
- 924 North Prince Street
- Parking lot available on daily, week or monthly basis
- $20/day, $50/week, $100/month
Clipper Magazine Stadium
- 650 North Prince Street
- Behind the stadium is a park and ride lot
- Parking is free, but it is only available for daytime use
- From there you can walk or take the trolley to the train station
- For more information on the trolley call Red Rose Transit (RRTA) at 717-397-4246