New Patient Enrollment
If you have been identified as a new patient for Care Connections, your primary care physician (PCP) has already reached out to you to tell you a bit about what we offer.
Below is the process for new patients:
- Your PCP informs you of the Care Connections program during one of your office visits
- One of our patient care navigators meets with you and your PCP to review the program and begin to explore health goals you may have while enrolled
- You attend an office appointment with our team to review your medical history and prescriptions, and schedule a home visit with our clinical counselor
- On a regular basis, determined by you and your team, you see our social workers, patient care navigators, chaplain, clinical counselor, pharmacist and provider
- Care Connections will be your PCP for 3-9 months. After this, you will return to your home PCP for future care and wellness.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible, or at least 24 hours in advance. We strive to provide easy access to appointments, many the same day. Our patient care navigators are also able to meet you in your home if you prefer.
For office visits, check in at the front desk. We will check your insurance information, address, and phone number at each visit.
Billing and Insurance
Care Connections currently accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance payments for our services. Before enrollment we will review your insurance to make sure services are covered.
At each office visit, co-pays may be collected when indicated. We accept Visa and MasterCard at Care Connections.
View the insurances accepted at Lancaster General Health Physicians.
View a list of frequently requested local resources.