Lancaster General Health is humbled by our community’s support during the COVID-19 outbreak. We continue to gratefully accept donations to assist our patients and staff.
PPE and Supply Donations
Community members may deliver homemade masks and other donated items at the James Street entrance of Lancaster General Hospital. Turn onto the circle off James Street and stop in front of the hospital entrance. Look for LG Health greeters who will offer instruction.
In addition to hand-sewn masks, we are also accepting:
- Masks: N95 surgical masks; paper masks (ear loop or tie) in original carton*
- Eye protection, including face shields and safety goggles
- Gowns: disposable water-resistant cover gowns in original carton
- Gloves, non-latex, all sizes, in original carton
- Head covers, disposable bouffant type with elastic band
- Shoe covers, disposable
- PAPRs (powered air-purifying respirators) and PAPR hoods
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 6 am – 4 pm
COVID-19 Response Fund
We have received an outpouring of responses from our community members asking how they can help support the hospital during this time. Therefore, the COVID-19 Response Fund has been created in addition to the supply donation center.
Community members wishing to make monetary donations may do so through the Lancaster General Health Foundation.
If you would like to donate food (meals, snacks) for employees working at Lancaster General Health facilities during the COVID-19 outbreak, please email LGHFoodDonations@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.
Support Healthcare Heroes
Community members wishing to send messages of support (pictures, notes, emails) to LG Health staff, may submit them via email or send to Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, c/o Maria Shedleski/Volunteer Services, 555 N. Duke Street, Lancaster, PA 17602.