Have questions or want to schedule now? Call 717-544-2222
OnDemand Visits and COVID-19
Penn Medicine is taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible during the ongoing international outbreak of coronavirus. If you feel sick, consider using Penn Medicine OnDemand for a virtual evaluation. If you have an upcoming doctor’s appointment, contact your physician to see if you should have a virtual visit through OnDemand instead.
See a Penn Medicine Provider Anytime
Call Now to Schedule 717-544-2222
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Skin Rash
Anyone 14+ who is located in PA, MD, NJ, or DE
Let Our Providers Come to You
It's Fast and Easy
Simply call 717-544-2222 to schedule. Average visits are 15 minutes.
Available 24/7/365. Call from anywhere in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, and Delaware.
You can interact with a Penn Medicine provider just like you would during an office visit. The cost will depend on your benefit plan design. Please refer to your Summary of Benefits or contact your plan administrator for details on cost.
How it Works
1. Schedule Your Penn Medicine OnDemand Virtual Visit
- Call 717-544-2222 to speak with a representative to schedule your visit.
2. Prepare for Your OnDemand Call. You'll Need:
- A video-enabled device like an iPhone, iPad, Android mobile phone or tablet.
- A MyLGHealth account. If you don't have an account, register here, or our representative will provide instructions during the sign-up process.
- The MyChart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, search for Lancaster General Health. Click to add Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health and log in to your MyLGHealth account.
3. Begin Your Visit
- Log in to your MyLGHealth account in the MyChart app 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Complete the eCheckin process.
- In Appointments, select "Visit OnDemand" and wait for the provider to begin your visit.