The Lancaster General Health Foundation facilitates giving opportunities that support programs and services at institutions across the Lancaster General Health system. This includes health and wellness programming, community benefit initiatives, patient support funds and cutting-edge technology through the funds listed below.
By selecting Make a Gift
or Nominate a Healthcare Hero
you have the option to direct your donation to any of the funds listed below.
- Healthcare Hero: Gifts of all sizes are helpful and can be made in honor or memory of a loved one, or as a way to honor a doctor or caregiver.
- Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute: Help support holistic services that directly support patients who are undergoing cancer care. Your gift to the Cancer Institute helps provide extraordinary care for our patients and their families close to home.
- Behavioral Health: Support strategies to improve the behavioral health and mental well-being of our community. Your gift helps offer educational programs in local schools, increase public awareness about the importance of mental well-being and provides financial support to qualified patients who face barriers to accessing care.
- Heart & Vascular Institute: Help advance local cardiovascular care, promote heart health across the community and support patients. Your gift to the Heart & Vascular Institute helps to expand access to the latest research, innovative technology and new patient services.
- Neuroscience Institute: Help advance full spectrum neurological care for patients with head trauma, stroke, movement disorders, memory issues, concussion, and headache. Your gift will support patient care and education, research, equipment upgrades, patient financial assistance and community programs.
- Nursing Excellence & Education: Honor the unique profession of nursing. Nearly all of our lives are touched, at some time, by the skill and compassion of a nurse. Whether sharing joy over the birth of a child, offering comfort while a loved one is ill, or providing reassurance during a hospital stay, nurses make a difference during some of life’s most defining moments. Your support will provide scholarship resources and professional development opportunities for LG Health nurses.
- Pediatrics: Invest in our community’s youngest patients. Your gift to pediatric care will support Child Life (a program that helps children cope with the stress and uncertainly of illness and hospitalization), and patient and family care.
- Suzanne H. Arnold Center for Breast Health: Support the advancement of breast health. Gifts to the Suzanne H. Arnold Center for Breast Health ensure the latest technologies are available for prevention screenings and early detection, and support patient care and education.
- Women & Babies Hospital: Help implement innovative programs and improve the quality of life for women and children. Gifts to Women & Babies Hospital benefit patients during times of need, support community health programs, acquire state-of-the-art equipment, and support family needs.
- Unrestricted Support: Your unrestricted gift will support LG Health’s areas of greatest need.
- Other: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific fund, please select ‘Other’ and write-in the name of the fund.
We are also happy to talk to you about other giving opportunities, including memorial gifts and planned or deferred gifts that would leave a legacy for generations to come. For additional information or to make a donation, please contact:
Jennifer L. Groff
Lancaster General Health Foundation
609 N. Cherry Street
Lancaster, PA 17602