Memorial gifts are a meaningful way to honor the life of a loved one. If you or a loved one chooses to direct memorial gifts to the Lancaster General Health Foundation, the Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute, the Heart & Vascular Institute, Women & Babies Hospital, or another LG Health-affiliate, here are guidelines to help facilitate that process.
- Please review the giving opportunities available to decide where you would like gifts to be designated.
- Notify the LG Health Foundation office of your intent or your loved one's intent to designate memorial gifts to us. See contact information below.
- Provide our office with the name and contact information of the person to whom we should send a letter listing the names and addresses of memorial donations received. This will occur after all donations are received.
- If appropriate, provide the Foundation's address to the funeral home to publish in the obituary.
- Make checks payable to the Lancaster General Health Foundation and include where you would like the gift to be designated, if applicable.
Thank you for thinking of the Lancaster General Health Foundation.
For more information, please contact:
Lancaster General Health Foundation
609 N. Cherry Street
P.O. Box 3555
Lancaster, PA 17604