On April 13, staff gathered in the beautiful Ann B. Barshinger Healing Garden to receive a box lunch, an herb plant and heartfelt thanks from ABBCI managers, directors and physicians. The theme was clear: "We love our staff!"
In fact, the clouds broke with bright, warm, glorious sunshine at precisely 11:11 a.m. to warm up the garden for our lunchtime guests. Box lunches included assorted sandwiches, chips, fruit and water. Thank you to Ed, Helen, Nick, Scott and all of the catering staff who made such a wonderful effort possible.
Thank you to Patti Roda, behind the scenes engineer, who arranged for gifts of healthy fragrant herbs (basil, parsley, rosemary and thyme), for each of our ABBCI employee teammates! The ABBCI team thanks Brian Burgess, Chief Strategy Officer, for joining us and supporting us! We also appreciate Jill Gross’s help with photos.
Please enjoy the scenes pictured below. I think the sunshine, the garden and the socially distanced togetherness say it all. I can see the smiles underneath the masks …We love our staff!
Thank you to our wonderful staff, who sent in the following notes after our team event!
- Thank you so much for the nice lunch and herb gift! This is a great place to work.
- Thank you so much for the wonderful lunch and plant. It was very nice of you to think of us! Happy Spring!
- Thank you all so much for putting together the Spring Day festivities. I feel very lucky to work with such a wonderful group of people.
- So delicious! Thank you!!!
- It was the perfect day, and the perfect way for us all to feel recognized. What a wonderful idea. Wishing you sunshine always.
- Thank you for the lunch and herb plant! Love fresh herbs for cooking. Happy Spring!
- Thank you for lunch and the plant. Happy Spring Day!
- Thank you for bringing “sunshine” into all of our days today! The food nourished our belly and soul today! Many thanks!
- A quick “thank you” for yesterday’s event. It was very well executed and received. I appreciate the thoughtfulness.
- Just wanted to thank you for the beautiful lunch and plant. It’s so nice to be appreciated, thank you again.
- Thank you to the entire Planning Team for a delicious lunch! And I promise to try to keep my little plant watered so we can enjoy basil in our pasta this summer. I’m glad to be part of the ABBCI team.
- Thanking the Lord for sunshine and spring! HOPE
- That was a great treat....thanks so much!!
- Thank you all so much for the treat. I really enjoyed the lunch, and the thyme will make a wonderful addition to my herb garden.
- Thank you for a wonderful lunch and for the spring plant!
- It was so nice to look around the garden to see new plants emerging and to feel the sun on my face during the day. It was also so nice to see everyone enjoying themselves in the garden.
- Thank you so much for providing us with a box lunch and a plant. I really appreciate all you do to make the ABBCI such a nice place to work. It means more than you realize.
- Thank you for the lunch and plant today. Greatly appreciate the thought and kindness, and grateful to work here.