Ira J. Berman, M.D.
Michael Campbell, D.O.
Christine B. Falkensammer, M.D.
Lancaster General Health welcomes these new physicians to the Medical & Dental Staff:
Ira J. Berman, M.D. – Dermatologist
Dermatology Physicians Inc.
- Undergraduate: Johns Hopkins University
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Internship: Maryland General Hospital
- Residency: University of Maryland
- Certification: American Board of Dermatology, lifetime certification
Michael A. Campbell, D.O. – Orthopedic Surgeon
Lancaster Orthopedic Group
- Undergraduate: Ohio Wesleyan University
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: Graduate Hospital
- Residency: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fellowship: American Sports Medicine Institute
- Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014
Christine B. Falkensammer, M.D. – Pediatric Cardiologist
CHOP Specialty Care at LG Health
- Medical School: Leopold Franzens Unversitaet, Innsbruck, Austria
- Internship & Residency: Miami Children’s Hospital
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine (Pediatric Cardiology)
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine (Advanced Imaging in Pediatric Cardiology)
- Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, 2010 (recert); American Board of Pediatrics -- Pediatric Cardiology, 2015
John C. Rigilano, M.D. – Family Physician
LG Health at Franklin & Marshall College Student Wellness Center
- Medical School: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Internship & Residency: USAF Regional Hospital, Carswell, Texas
- Certification: American Board of Family Medicine, 2015 (recert)
- Please send bios and photos of new physicians to
Progress Notes Managing Editor Mary Beth Schweigert.