Thirteen physicians graduated from the Lancaster General Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program June 29.
The graduates and their new practice locations:
- Laura M. DiPaolo, M.D., will begin a primary-care sports medicine fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University.
- Alexandra M. Jones Adesina, M.D., will practice outpatient family medicine in Waco, Texas.
- Vincent Reed LaSala, M.D., will begin a general surgery residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
- Kevin J. Lynch, M.D., will join Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Physicians Family Medicine Leola as managing physician.
- Melody M. Martin, M.D., plans to pursue an outpatient-based practice, ideally involving direct primary care.
- Elizabeth Margaret Maxwell, M.D., will join Diamantoni & Associates.
- Rachel Morales Fan, M.D., will join LG Health Physicians Family Medicine Twin Rose.
- Kathryn A. O’Rourke, M.D., will begin a fellowship in Community Medicine and Integrative Medicine with Kaiser Permanente in Santa Rosa, California.
- Noelle Anne Tobin Prescott, M.D., will begin a two-year surgical obstetrics fellowship at Clinica Medicos in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Anne M. Ramsey, M.D., will join LG Health Physicians Family Medicine East Petersburg.
- Kristine A. Vanselow, M.D., will join LG Health Physicians Family Medicine Leola.
- Juliana Hoffelder Wynne, D.O., will work in outpatient family medicine and obstetrics in the Seattle area.
- Jiefu Yuan, M.D., will join Lancaster Emergency Associates.