Deadline for all materials to be received by Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is January 3, 2020.
To Be Eligible, Applicants Must:
- Possess a Bachelor's or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited school/college of pharmacy
- Be eligible for licensure in the State of Pennsylvania*
- Participate in an on-site interview at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
When applying, please Submit the Following Requirements to PhORCAS:
- Resident Candidate Letter of Interest
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Supplemental Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Pharmacy school transcript
The resident salary is very competitive with excellent fringe benefits. Health care, dental, vision and free on-site parking are available. Lancaster County, PA enjoys a high living standard at a surprisingly low cost.
- Require the candidate to complete an on-line application with Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health (once interview scheduled).
- Will be scheduled and completed on-site.
- Require candidates to prepare a 15-minute oral presentation and present during the interview.
Please review the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy regulations for licensure and contact them for questions pertaining to Pennsylvania state licensure.