Deadline for all materials to be received by Lancaster General Health was Jan. 2, 2019.
To Be Eligible, Applicants Must:
- Possess a Bachelor's or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited school/college of pharmacy
- Be eligible for licensure in the State of Pennsylvania*
- Participate in an on-site interview at Lancaster General Health
Please Submit the Following Requirements to PhORCAS:
- Resident Candidate Letter of Interest
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Supplemental Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Pharmacy school transcript
- Reference writers:
- Standardized Reference PhORCAS Form
- Questions 1 through 4 under the Narrative Comment Section are required on the Standardized Reference PhORCAS form. Please do not consider these as optional as the standard form implies.
The resident salary is very competitive with excellent fringe benefits. Health care, dental, vision and free on-site parking are available. Lancaster County, PA enjoys a high living standard at a surprisingly low cost. Staffing (including every third weekend) is required as part of the residency program.
- Require the candidate to complete an on-line application with Lancaster General Health (once interview scheduled)
- Will be scheduled and completed on-site
- Require candidates to prepare a 15-minute oral presentation and present during the interview
*The Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy requires that pharmacy interns log internship hours for licensure. 500 hours must be obtained from non-school internship hours (e.g. work experience). Please review the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy regulations for licensure and contact them for questions pertaining to Pennsylvania state licensure.