LANCASTER, PA – Nov. 5, 2015 – Lancaster General Health will offer advanced technology and treatment, convenient hours and experienced medical experts to the Lebanon community, beginning November 10. The LG Health Center – Lebanon, 1701 Cornwall Road, will feature primary care for all ages, urgent care open daily, access to LG Health/Penn Medicine specialists and an array of outpatient services, including Lebanon County’s only 3-D mammography service, and laboratory testing opening at 6 a.m. weekdays.
“This will be the only facility in Lebanon County where patients can see a family physician and a cardiologist, have access to care after hours through Urgent Care and immediate access to advanced imaging, physical therapy and lab testing under one roof,” said Jan Bergen, President & CEO, LG Health. “To have a center that offers these comprehensive, high-quality services in one location will increase convenience and the overall health and well-being of the Lebanon County community.”
Key services include:
- A new primary-care practice, LG Health Physicians Quentin Family Medicine, serves all ages, offering physicals and preventative care, treatment for acute injuries and illnesses, chronic care management and immunizations. Physicians are Matthew D. Torres, M.D., and Jessica A. Orner, M.D.
- LG Health Urgent Care, open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekends, also offers integrated orthopedic care from Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster. Urgent Care physicians are Paul J. Baughman, D.O., and Antonio Funches, M.D.
- Nationally recognized heart care from The Heart Group of LG Health, with physician David Lee Scher, M.D.
- Occupational medicine services.
- 3-D mammography (available in December).
- Laboratory testing, opening at 6 a.m. weekdays.
- Imaging services (X-ray, digital mammography, DXA/DEXA scan, CT scan and ultrasound).
- Cardiac testing (echocardiogram, stress echocardiogram, EKG, treadmill stress testing and Holter monitoring)
- Physical therapy.
- Home sleep studies.
- A community room with a kitchen for cooking demonstrations, featuring educational, nutritional and wellness seminars.
LG Health Center – Lebanon is part of the North Cornwall Health Center, owned by Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster. OAL and the North Pointe Surgery Center also offer services in the building. For appointments at Quentin Family Medicine, call 717-675-1780. For all other appointments at LG Health Center – Lebanon, call 717-675-1750.
About Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine
Lancaster General Health, a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (in partnership with Kindred Healthcare). Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system.
Outpatient services are provided at the Downtown and Suburban outpatient pavilions, along with additional outpatient centers and Express and Urgent Care locations throughout the region. Lancaster General Health Physicians is a network of nearly 300 primary-care and specialty physicians, at more than 40 offices throughout the region. Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is a private, co-educational, Middle States-accredited four-year college offering a variety of associate and baccalaureate degree and certification programs in healthcare.
Thrice designated a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, LGH has been recognized regionally and nationally for clinical excellence and patient safety; and ranked nationally by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s best hospitals in 2015-16 in three specialties.