March Community blood drives dates/locations:
- Tuesday, March 6: Burle 12A 1040 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, 9-2 pm
- Tuesday, March 13: Yoder’s Farm Market, 14 S. Tower Rd, New Holland 2-7 pm
- Wednesday, March 14: Bird In Hand Fire Hall, 313 Enterprise Rd, Bird In Hand 2-7 pm
- Thursday, March 15: Hosanna Church 29 Green Acre Rd, Lititz 2-7 pm
- Thursday, March 22: Wrightsdale Baptist church, 310 Little Britain Rd. Peach Bottom, Pa 2-7 pm
- Tuesday March 27: Faith Reform Church, 611 Robert Fulton Highway, Quarryville, PA 2-7 pm
- Wednesday, March 28: LGH, 555 N. Duke St. 3rd floor balcony James Street, 7 am-2 pm
LG Health sponsors community blood drives each month throughout Lancaster County. Blood donors must be 16 years of age or older and weigh at least 110 pounds. Blood that is collected stays in Lancaster County to benefit members of our community.
Community members may also self-schedule appointments to donate at the Lancaster General Health Blood Donor Center in the Suburban Outpatient Pavilion, 2104 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster, by calling 544-0170 and choosing option #1, or visit our blood donation signup page.
The LG Health Blood Donor Center hours are: Mondays from 10 am to 7:30 pm; Tuesdays, 8 am to 4 pm; Wednesdays, 8 am to 6 pm; Thursdays, 8 am to 4 pm; and Fridays, 8 am to 6 pm.