Due to the heightened risk that COVID-19 poses to cancer patients, we are limiting the number of visitors that may accompany patients at the to the Ann B Barshinger Cancer Institute.
- Patient’s may have 2 companions for visits with a physician at the Cancer Institute (except radiation oncology —
- First time meeting with physician only
- No visitors are permitted
- Patients may have 1 companion (mask must be worn at all times)
All visitors must comply with the following regulations:
- All visitors must wear a mask. If a visitor is unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, they will not be able to accompany the patient.
- Visitors with confirmed COVID-19, under investigation for COVID-19, or in recent contact with a COVID-19 patient may not enter
- Visitors must not have any active COVID-19 symptoms and must pass through a clinical screening before entering
- Visitors must remain with the patient at all times and immediately leave the facility after the visit