The Downtown Pavilion features a variety of outpatient services as well as primary and specialty care practices. It is also home to an Urgent Care location. It is conveniently located next to Lancaster General Hospital and includes a connecting pedestrian bridge. Many of the outpatient services that were previously offered at Lancaster General Hospital can now be accessed at the Downtown Pavilion. View outpatient services and hours at this location.
540 North Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Highlights of This Facility
- Featured services: Primary care, urgent care, specialty care, diagnostic imaging including mammography and MRI, lab tests, sleep studies, and physical therapy. View our outpatient services and hours.
- Unique features: Including a café, retail pharmacy (located in Lancaster General Hospital near the pedestrian bridge), expanded laboratory and radiology services.
- Central registration hub for a more streamlined and efficient check-in experience.
- Common electronic medical record. All of the providers at the center use MyLGHealth, a common electronic medical record that is linked across the entire health system. Patients have access to their medical records through a secure website and will be able to communicate electronically with their physician's office.
- Convenient scheduling. It's easy to schedule an appointment with any provider at the Downtown Pavilion. Schedule an appointment in advance online through MyLGHealth or call 877-643-7518.
- Free garage parking. The Downtown Pavilion offers plenty of free parking on the premises on the ground floor of the LG Health employee parking garage, adjacent to the facility.
Directions to Downtown Pavilion
Get Directions on Google Maps