Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital offers a variety of amenities for the comfort and convenience of our patients.
- Beautifully appointed private rooms with Internet, flat-screen television, phone, and a secure, key-locked cabinet
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Spacious therapy gyms
- Therapy sunrooms
- ADL (activities of daily living) suite
- Outside patios and gardens
- On-site pharmacy
- Bariatric rooms with automatic lifts
- Day room/lounges
- Animal-assisted therapy (KPETS)
- State-of-the-art technologies: Lite gait, vital stimulation, Wii, WiiFit
Patients enjoy meals in our beautiful dining rooms. A dietitian is available to assist with meal planning to meet the special nutritional needs and preferences of each patient. Family and friends are welcome to dine with patients for a nominal fee. Please check with the nursing staff prior to bringing in food from home.