Our Image Recovery Center®, located on the upper level of the Cancer Institute, is designed to help men and women feel better about their appearance during and after cancer treatment. We offer a free consultation by our clinical cosmetologist and a range of products and services to help restore a patient’s appearance and well-being, including wigs and accessories, mastectomy prostheses by a certified fitter, compression garments for patients with lymphedema, cosmetic solutions for scars and brow or lash loss, hair salon services, manicures/pedicures, and more.
A Consultation and Custom-tailored Plan
Our experienced and caring professional staff includes clinical cosmetologists, mastectomy and compression garment fitters, a massage therapist, and an acupuncturist. We understand the effects that treatments can have on hair and skin, and offer gentle organic hair products, safe and sterile work stations, and a private, peaceful setting. We also offer manicures and pedicures, and holistic therapies for symptom management, including acupuncture and massage.
Stop in or call 717-544-9440 for a free initial appearance consultation. The salon is open Monday–Friday, 8 am - 5 pm We will be pleased to talk with you about a personalized plan, and arrange future appointments at your convenience.
- Initial consult plus treatment (90 minutes total) — $100
- 60 minutes — $60
- Head Shave when hair loss occurs — no charge
- Head Shave during treatment — $10
- Shampoo/Cut/Style (Women) — $42
- Shampoo/Cut (Men) — $24
- Shampoo/Style — $25
- Shampoo — $15
- Color/Shampoo/Style — $65
- Initial consult (75 minutes total) — $100
- 60 minutes — $80 (LG Health employees $50)
- 75 minutes — $100 (LG Health employees $65)
- 90 minutes — $120 (LG Health employees $75)
- Makeup Application — $30
- Eyebrow Wax — $14
- Chin/Lip Wax — $1
- Manicure (Men/Women) — $25
- Pedicure (Men/Women) — $37
- Maintenance Facial (30 minutes) — $40
- Custom Wig Fitting — $38
- Shampoo/Wig Style (varies by length) — $25 & up
A physician referral may be required for some services for insurance reimbursement. Patients meeting certain criteria may qualify for grant funding. We are happy to discuss details with you.
We are a no-tip salon.