Penn Medicine HealthWorks will partner with your company to develop an onsite or near-site employer sponsored primary care and wellness practice that addresses the unique needs of your organization. Our health-care model enables patients to be proactive in managing their health, addressing chronic conditions, and developing plans to meet individual goals.
Penn Medicine Healthworks practices simplify the health-care experience by providing personalized, innovative, relationship-based primary care that fits into employees' lives, and helps your organization manage healthcare expenses.
Benefits & Services for the Member:
- Wellness, Sick, Virtual, Nurse, Pediatric, and Minor Procedure Visits
- Same day/next day appointments
- Messaging, care coordination and global tracking through a secure app
- Longer visits to allow more time with a provider
- Commonly prescribed medications for acute injuries and illnesses
- Lab draws and point of care testing
- Care navigation and coordination
- Flu shots
- Health risk assessments & biometric screenings
- Wellness coaching and education
- Access to other direct-to-employer practices that are part of the Penn Medicine HealthWorks network
- No co-pays or fees for most members
- Patient privacy protected by HIPPA
Potential Benefits to the Employers:
- Decreased number of emergency department, urgent care, primary care and specialist visits through health plan
- Improved employee health and wellness
- Improved productivity and reduced lost time from work
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Increased compliance on health screenings and preventive services
- Offers integrated corporate wellness and pre-employment occupational medicine services
For more information, contact Teke Drummond, Executive Director, Corporate Partnerships.
or Keith Fox, Manager, Business & Strategic Planning, Corporate Partnerships, Keith.Fox@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.