The Diabetes and Nutrition Center at Lancaster General Health offers individual and group education to help people with diabetes better manage their disease and prevent or delay long-term complications.
Registered nurses and dietitians, who are certified diabetes educators, facilitate the following classes and consultations:
- Gestational diabetes individual or group education
- Group diabetes education class
- Individual diabetes nurse consultations
- Individual diabetes nutritional consultations
- Mini group diabetes education classes
- Pre-diabetes education class