Managing Physician, Penn Fertility Care – Lancaster General Health, Lancaster General Health Physicians
About the Practice
Our experienced and compassionate fertility team works relentlessly to find ways to help you meet your reproductive needs. Our innovative approaches to managing infertility offer options to help both women and men build their family.
When you choose Penn Fertility Care – Lancaster General Health you can expect:
- A comprehensive fertility center offering the most advanced fertility services available today
- A fertility care team who will work with you to create a personalized plan to help meet your unique reproductive goals
- Access to a reproductive endocrinologist who is board-certified, nationally and internationally recognized and who, in a compassionate manner, address the psychological and physical aspects of infertility
- Reproductive health options for those with cancer who wish to preserve their fertility
- Fertility financing information and counseling services, as often fertility services are not fully covered within standard insurance plans
- Benefits of our partnership with Penn Medicine which has one of the two top-funded reproductive research programs in the nation and the only fertility-specific research center in the Philadelphia region
- Access to clinical trials, many of which are available only at Penn. We are always assessing the safety and efficacy of fertility treatments. You can find active studies, here.