Our electrophysiology clinic offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for patients with heart rhythm problems, including atrial fibrillation.
- Coordinated, team-based approach to managing your care
- Advanced treatment therapies, including atrial fibrillation ablation
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) as a treatment option for people with advanced heart failure
- Watchman implanted device program for patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation at high risk for bleeding
- CRT and interventional device implant program
- Monitoring and follow-up care for patients with pacemakers and implanted defibrillators