Lancaster General Health's expertise extends beyond the heart to the vascular system throughout the body.
Our registered vascular technologists use state-of-the-art ultrasound technology to help diagnose diseases of the veins and arteries in the arms, legs, torso, and neck that might otherwise go undetected until they pose serious treats.
What is Ultrasound Testing?
Ultrasound testing is a painless, non-invasive procedure performed in the calm and comfort of our office setting. High resolution images taken during testing are interpreted by physicians who specialize in identifying and treating vascular disease.
Visceral Vascular Ultrasounds
- Abdominal Aorta
- Renal Artery Duplex
Peripheral Arterial Exams
- Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI) — with or without treadmill testing
- Upper Extremity Arterial Duplex — limited or complete, unilateral or bilateral
- Lower Extremity Arterial Duplex — complete bilateral
- Femoral Artery Groin Duplex — post-catheterization
Peripheral Venous Exams
- Upper Extremity Venous Duplex — unilateral or bilateral
- Lower Extremity Venous Duplex — unilateral or bilateral
- Carotid Duplex — includes vertebral and subclavian arteries