The Congestive Heart Failure Clinic at The Heart Group of Lancaster General Health provides comprehensive evaluation and management of patients with advanced heart failure. Our innovative and collaborative approach to quality outcomes is nationally recognized and focuses on developing plans of care specifically tailored to the individual needs of each patient and their family.
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of patients with advanced heart failure
- State-of-the-art assessment and care of patients with systolic and diastolic dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension, and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Coordination of a ventricular assist device (VAD) program for patients with end-stage heart failure with LG Health Physicians Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Patient and family-focused education
- Lifestyle modification, including exercise and nutritional counseling
- Access to research trials