Our treatment philosophy focuses on providing personalized care and doing what is best for our patients—whether that is physical therapy or surgery. We are committed to achieving outcomes that best help alleviate pain and restore function and mobility.
We take great care to educate our patients on the behavioral and biomechanical adjustments that can be performed to help long-term back and neck health.
Typically, surgery is not needed to relieve back and neck pain. Pain can often be successfully treated with a combination of focused physical therapy, appropriate medication, and when necessary, injections. For some, back and neck pain can be healed at home, using simple treatments and by adjusting body mechanics.
Our spine specialists focus on conservative, non-surgical treatment as the first course of action. Surgery is recommended only when non-surgical treatments do not work or would not be effective. If surgery is needed, our team of spine surgeons are trained in advanced surgical techniques, including the latest approaches in minimally invasive surgeries.
Types of Treatment
- Activity/lifestyle modification
- Injections (including ablation, epidurals and nerve blocks)
- Interventional therapies (such as acupuncture)
- Physical and occupational therapy
Anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- Deformity correction
- Disc replacement (cervical and lumbar)
- Interlaminar lumbar instrumented fusion (ILIF)
- Laminectomy with fusion
- Lumbar disc replacement
- Lumbar fusion
- Lumbar interbody fusion
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Spinal cord stimulator
- Tumor removal