Need to send your fax image or report to your healthcare provider?
Note: Please allow 24 hours for the images and/or reports to be processed. This includes those being sent and those for pickup.
There are 2 ways to request copies of your images and reports.
- Tell your imaging technologist at the time of your imaging visit: They will arrange for the images to be sent to the location(s) you choose.
- Request after your exam: Call LG Health Imaging Support. They can help arrange your images and/or report for pick-up or send them to another healthcare provider.
- Imaging support phone numbers:
- Lancaster General Medical Records: 717-544- 5911 option 1, Monday - Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm
- Lancaster General Hospital: 717-544-4900 Option 6
- Suburban Pavilion: 717-544-3106
You can arrange to pick up your images and/or report at 2 locations:
Lancaster General Hospital– Medical Records
717-544-5911 Option 1
Pick up times: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
LG Health Suburban Pavilion
717-544-4900 Option 6 or 717-544-3106
Pick up times: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Are you a provider or healthcare system requesting images and/or reports?
Please email: ISR@lghealth.org
This service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Please provide the following information to fulfill your request:
- Patient’s full name and date of birth
- Lancaster General Health medical record number – if available
- The name(s) and date(s) of the exam(s) were completed
- Destination address and phone number
- Date of the patient’s appointment