Step 1: Request Copies of Your Images and Reports
Note: Please allow 24 hours for the images and/or reports to be processed. This includes those being sent and those for pickup.
You may request your images and reports during or after your exam.
- During your exam. Tell your imaging technologist at the time of your imaging visit and they will arrange for the images to be sent to the location(s) you choose.
- After your exam. Call LG Health Imaging Support. They can help arrange your images and reports for pick-up or send them to another healthcare provider. Imaging support phone numbers:
- Lancaster General Medical Records: 717-544- 5911 option 1, Monday - Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm
- Lancaster General Hospital: 717-544-4900 Option 6
- Suburban Pavilion: 717-544-3106
Step 2: Arrange for Pick Up at These Locations
Lancaster General Hospital – Medical Records
717-544-5911 Option 1
Pick up times: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
LG Health Suburban Pavilion
717-544-4900 Option 6 or 717-544-3106
Pick up times: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Provider or Healthcare System Requests
Please email: ISR@lghealth.org This service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Patient’s full name and date of birth
- Lancaster General Health medical record number – if available
- The name(s) and date(s) of the exam(s) were completed
- Destination address and phone number
- Date of the patient’s appointment