Our level of expertise is on par with that of an academic medical center and unlike any in the Lancaster region.
Highly skilled surgeons at LG Health Physicians Thoracic Surgery specialize in treating diseases and injuries that affect the lungs, esophagus, and other organs and tissues in the chest, with the exception of the heart.
We work closely with the doctors who have referred you to us, along with our Penn Medicine colleagues, to make sure you receive the care you need.
Our staff carefully reviews your medical history and formulates the most appropriate plan of action. This could include minimally invasive surgical techniques like robotic surgery or more advance surgical procedures.
- Lung cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Barrett’s esophagus
- GERD (reflux), including the LINX procedure
- Tumors of the trachea (windpipe)
- Tumors of the mediastinum (middle of the chest)
- Pleural effusions (fluid in the chest)
- Esophageal motility disorders and achalasia
- Myasthenia gravis
- Minimally invasive lung resection
- Esophageal resection, open and minimally invasive
- Surgery for gastroesophageal reflux disease and benign esophageal disorders
- Surgery for mediastinal tumors and myasthenia gravis
- Chest wall resection and reconstruction