Lancaster General Health is grateful for our community’s support during the COVID-19 outbreak. We continue to gratefully accept donations to assist our patients and staff.
The Donation & Materials Center at Clipper Magazine Stadium will close at 2 p.m., Saturday, May 16 due to decreased traffic.
Fabric and mask-making materials may be picked up and donations will be accepted through May 16.
Beginning Monday, May 18, community members may deliver homemade masks and other donated items at the James Street entrance of Lancaster General Hospital. Turn onto the circle off James Street and stop in front of the hospital entrance. Look for LG Health greeters who will offer instruction. Items will be accepted Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition to hand-sewn masks, LG Health is accepting:
- Masks: N95 surgical masks; paper masks (ear loop or tie) in original carton
- Eye protection, including face shields and safety goggles
- Gowns: disposable water-resistant cover gowns in original carton
- Gloves, non-latex, all sizes, in original carton
- Head covers, disposable bouffant type with elastic band
- Shoe covers, disposable
- PAPRs (powered air-purifying respirators) and PAPR hoods