See a Penn Medicine Provider for Urgent Care.
Schedule Your OnDemand Visit Now
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Skin Rash
Anyone 14+ who is located in PA, MD, NJ, or DE
Let Our Providers Come to You
It's Fast and Easy
Simply login to MyLGHealth to schedule and conduct your visit. Average visits are 15 minutes.
Available 24/7/365 if you are located anywhere in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, or Delaware.
For a flat $49 fee*, you can interact with a Penn Medicine provider just like you would during an office visit.
How it Works
2. Prepare for Your OnDemand Visit. You'll Need:
- A video-enabled device like an iPhone, iPad, Android mobile phone or tablet.
- A MyLGHealth account. If you don't have an account, register here.
- The MyChart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, search for Lancaster General Health. Click to add Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health and log in to your MyLGHealth account.
3. Begin Your Visit
- Log in to your MyLGHealth account in the MyChart app 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Complete the eCheckin process and make your payment.
- In Appointments, select 'Visit OnDemand' and wait for the provider to begin your visit.
- To cancel or reschedule, select your appointment in 'Appointments' and then use the cancel or reschedule button to change your appointment.
Please note: Visits conducted 7pm – 7am will use myPennMedicine.org. Please call 717-544-2222 to schedule during these hours.
*Insurance plans vary. Please check with your insurance carrier regarding coverage limitations, pre-authorizations or referrals that may be required prior to your visit. Some insurances also require you to see only your designated primary care physician in order for services to be paid..